Throughout the year the Golden Chamber provide our members, and guests, opportunities to promote their business, network and make professional contacts, and educational opportunities.
Business Membership Benefits Include:
- Ribbon Cuttings/Grand Openings, Milestones â€“ a great way to socialize, network, and learn about a new company or service. Photos are shared on social media.
- Your Business Updates â€“ list business Hot Deals, Job openings, and upcoming events on our website
- Online Member Directory â€“ membership includes a business listing on our website with a direct link to your business website.
- Referrals â€“ Ambassadors and other Chamber members assist in making referrals to your business.
- Complimentary listing of your business Hot Deals, Special Events, and Job Openings on our Chamber website.
- Complimentary Certificates of Origin* (up to 25 per year)
- Business eBlast – schedule your business eBlast to thousands in our database ($50 each)
- Local Business Meetings â€“ the Chamber offers many monthly business meetings where you can make connections with others, such as our Community Development Committee, Ambassadors, Merchants Meetings, and Golden Young Professionals.
- New Member Orientations â€“ offered twice a year so that new Chamber members, and your new employees, can meet one another and learn how to maximize Chamber member benefits.
- Coffee Connections â€“ a monthly morning networking opportunity, based on a business topic, and featuring a local guest speaker.
- Behind-the-Scenes Tours â€“ are held at our Chamber Members place of business and are open to the public, a great way to showcase your place of business to the community.
- Business After Hours â€“ Make new connections and strengthen existing ties with hundreds of local business people at our informal Business After Hours networking events. Alternating Chamber member venues.
- Educational Lunch nâ€™ Learns â€“ these brown bag lunch events feature a speaker and various business topics.
- Leads Over Luncheons – These luncheons are ideal for engaging, connecting and collaborating. Leads Over Lunch is open to members & non-members and features a guest speaker and an opportunity for you to give your own introduction.
- Expand your networking by attending or sponsoring a Golden Chamber event.
JOIN TODAY: Call 303-279-3113
*Certificates of Origin are complimentary for members for up to 25 certificates in a year. Issuance fees are $1 each after the first 25. Non-member fee is $25 per certificate.
Golden Chamberâ€™s Monthly Committee Meetings
3rd Tuesday of each month
7:30am – 8:30am
Downtown Merchants meet monthly to address and discuss topics relevant to businesses in downtown Golden. Topics vary each month from and can be issues regarding parking concerns, street closures, marketing and PR for special events, and other pertinent community business.
South Golden Merchants
1st Tuesday of each month
2:00pm – 3:00pm
Pizza Hut in South Golden
South Golden Merchants meet monthly to address and discuss topics relevant to businesses in South Golden. Topics vary each month and guest speakers are invited.
Community Development Committee
1st Wednesday of each month
11:30am – 1:00pm
Conference room at the Golden Visitorâ€™s Center (unless a â€śfield tripâ€ť has been scheduled)
This group is comprised of corporate, government, city and educational entities who meet on the first Wednesday of each month to share information pertinent to the economic vitality of Golden and Jefferson County.
1st Thursday of each month
7:30am – 8:30am
Conference room at the Golden Visitorâ€™s Center
We invite you to join the Ambassadors and become one of the elite members of your community. This committee, made up of Golden Chamber men and women, have a lot of fun with their volunteer involvement with their community. Our Ambassadors represent the Golden Chamber as they attend Ribbon Cuttings and Grand Openings for new members. They present the annual Taste of Golden, and are involved in the Golden Chamberâ€™s Quarterly Member Luncheons, Business after Hours, and Annual Awards Dinner.