Golden Young Professionals
Golden Young Professionals (GYP) are a proud part of the Golden Chamber of Commerce. We are an organization for business professionals, ages 21-39, dedicated to building a better Golden. We are motivated, energetic and certain to become Goldenâ€™s future leaders. GYP sponsors, promotes and supports social activities involving members of the Golden business community.
With over 50 events each year, GYP offers its members a link between their personal passions and professional ambitions.
Join us for coffee and donuts at our monthly meetings, the 3rd Thursday of every month. Meetings are at held at The Golden Visitors Center at 7:30am 1010 Washington Ave.
- Volunteer Opportunities (monthly events) Ââ€“ Our community would not be what it is without volunteers. GYP provides a different volunteer opportunity in Golden each month. In addition, we have partnered with the Golden Fire Department to raise funds to improve Station 4. For 2019 we have set a goal to raise $1,500 and 400 hours of service.
- Networking (monthly events) â€“ Our monthly V.I.B.E at 5 (Very Important Business Event) is held at a different golden business every month, in partnership with the Chamber Ambassadors.
- Education (quarterly events) â€“ We hold quarterly events, with speakers designed to increase your knowledge and help you grow your business.
- Social â€“ Join our summer softball team (no experience required!), cheer on the Colorado School of Mines Athletics, or join us for book club. We have something for everyone!
- Free promotions and features on GYP social media and monthly newsletter
- Opportunities to serve on the GYP Board or committees
- Post your event on the GYP Calendar and Newsletters
- Opportunity to host member to member special events
- New Friends!
Join Golden Young Professionals Today!
Annual membership is just $45 for current members of the Golden Chamber of Commerce and $150 for non members of the Golden Chamber of Commerce (but you will receive a Golden Chamber individual membership with your GYP membership).
Click on the correct button below to get signed up:
Reach out to one of our board members to find out more!
Chair:Â Hunter Wyckoff, Golden Wealth Solutions, Inc.Â firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Development Chair: Marshall Moore, Spire Financial, email@example.com
Communications Chair:Â Katie Carbeiner, Sirona Physical Therapy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Chair: Leah Denzel, Rocky Mountain Benefits, email@example.com
Community Impact Chair:Â Sam Cummings, Cummings Home Improvements, firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us at Youngprofessionalsgolden@gmail.com or follow us on Instagram @goldenyoungprofessionals