Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies are a special way to mark your business milestones!
Maybe itâ€™s a Grand Opening, new ownership, a major re-model and grand re-opening, or a special business anniversary. A Ribbon Cutting is a way to market whatâ€™s new for your business.
The Golden Chamber of Commerce is glad to partner with our member businesses and assist you with your Ribbon Cutting event. Thinking of having a Ribbon Cutting? Here is what you should know:
- Ribbon Cuttings are a benefit for our member businesses in good standing only. If your account is past due or you are not a current member, please make account arrangements prior to scheduling.
- The Chamber provides the Ribbon and the Scissors.
- The Chamber will invite our Ambassadors to attend. We will also market the event to our members that would like to attend. We encourage you to invite your family, friends, customers, and clients.
- A Ribbon Cutting is a great reason to celebrate! The Chamber assists with the actual Ribbon Cutting ceremony, but we encourage you to turn your event into a special celebration such as a reception, lunch, or party.
- We will provide you with a photo. However, we are not professional photographers! If you want a professional photo, please consider hiring a photographer to attend.
- We ask that you schedule your Ribbon Cutting at least 4 weeks in advance. This gives us ample time to market.
- We have found that Wednesday and Thursday evenings have the best attendance. We are willing to have Ribbon Cuttings on other days of the week as needed. If you need to schedule your Ribbon Cutting for the weekend, please know that it may be more difficult for our staff and Ambassadors to be in attendance.
- We will market our Ribbon Cutting for three weeks in our newsletter with your logo and also on our online calendar. After the Ribbon Cutting we will share a photo of the ceremony on Facebook and again in our newsletter.
- The Chamber can invite the Mayor on your behalf with ample notice. We cannot guarantee that the Mayor can attend.