Our goal is to make your business known in our community. Your membership includes:
- Online Information Listing for your business on our website.
- Listing in the Annual Golden Chamber Business Directory (25,000 distributed).
- Referrals to your business by Chamber staff, Board of Director’s and Ambassadors.
Marketing your business through your Golden Chamber Membership
- Ribbon cutting and photo for new businesses, new business locations, and other milestones.
- New member introduction at upcoming quarterly membership luncheon.
- Opportunity to list Hot Deals, Job openings, and upcoming events on our website.
- Voucher for one free eBlast email sent to 1000+ people (valued at $50).
- Option to purchase an additional eBlast ($50).
- Members-only sponsorship opportunities for special events presented by the Golden Chamber of Commerce.
Networking, Professional Development, and Collaboration with other Golden Chamber members
- Networking opportunities throughout the year including member luncheons, business after hours, special events, ribbon cuttings and grand openings.
- Access to ongoing educational workshops for business owners and non-profit leaders.
- Volunteer opportunities and Employee engagement opportunities through Chamber community events.
- Discounted rate for the conference room at the Golden Visitor’s Center.
Golden Chamber’s Monthly Committee Meetings
3rd Tuesday of each month
7:30am – 8:30am
Buffalo Rose on Washington Avenue
Downtown Merchants meet monthly to address and discuss topics relevant to businesses in downtown Golden. Topics vary each month from and can be issues regarding parking concerns, street closures, marketing and PR for special events, and other pertinent community business.
South Golden Merchants
1st Tuesday of each month
2:00pm – 3:00pm
Pizza Hut in South Golden
South Golden Merchants meet monthly to address and discuss topics relevant to businesses in South Golden. Topics vary each month and guest speakers are invited.
Community Development Committee
1st Wednesday of each month
11:30am – 1:00pm
Conference room at the Golden Visitor’s Center (unless a “field trip” has been scheduled)
This group is comprised of corporate, government, city and educational entities who meet on the first Wednesday of each month to share information pertinent to the economic vitality of Golden and Jefferson County.
1st Thursday of each month
7:30am – 8:30am
Conference room at the Golden Visitor’s Center
We invite you to join the Ambassadors and become one of the elite members of your community. This committee, made up of Golden Chamber men and women, have a lot of fun with their volunteer involvement with their community. Our Ambassadors represent the Golden Chamber as they attend Ribbon Cuttings and Grand Openings for new members. They present the annual Taste of Golden, and are involved in the Golden Chamber’s Quarterly Member Luncheons, Business after Hours, and Annual Awards Dinner.