Bookkeeping & Administrative Assistant
The Golden chamber of Commerce has an immediate opening for a part-time Bookkeeper & Administrative Assistant.
25 hours a week; 9am-2pm Monday-Friday
Responsible for accounts payables and receivables, handling electronic invoices, calling on renewals, invoices, and past due accounts.
Excellent customer service skills on the phone and in person are required. Assisting Chamber team with written and email correspondence, preparing meetings, and assisting with registration at member events and special events.
Must have expertise with bookkeeping, excel, experience in Microsoft Office Suite essential. Experience in Chamber Master and Mail Chimp is a plus.
- Process all accounts receivables
- Process all accounts payables
- Process all credit card transactions
- Process PayPal transactions
- Process ACH transactions
- Handle all on-line transactions
- Process petty cash
- Maintain credit card machine, supplies and Square
- File documents as necessary
- Set up financial information for members in Chamber Master
- Process membership payments
- Working with Accountant:
- Send checking and savings account information to accountants for month-end processing
Administrative Assistance Includes:
- Perform basic technology repair as needed for copier, phones, internet, credit card machines, postage machine, etc.
- Phone calls for member renewals
- Phone calls for collecting past dues
- Process all income and expenses for Chamber’s member events and special events
- Prepare cash boxes (petty cash) and credit card machines for special events
- Set up on-line event ticketing for events
- Send out member Eblasts
- Create and send Weekly Highlights and CEO newsletter
- Coordinate food and beverages for board meetings and other meetings as needed
Please send cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Background check on final candidate.
Posting Closes on Monday, July 17, 2017