Presented by the Golden Chamber of Commerce
June 3rd – October 7th, 2017
8:00am – 1:00pm
The Market is located in the parking lot just west of the Golden Library on 10th Street at 10th and Illinois Streets.
The Golden Chamber has hired Colorado Fresh Markets (CFM) to manage the 2016 Golden Farmers Market. CFM organizers have been active in Colorado agriculture since 1990. Chris Burke was executive director of the Boulder Farmers Market and helped build that market into a nationally known event. In 1997, he and his wife Michele co-founded Colorado Fresh Markets in Denver and for 18 years, Chris and Michele attended area farmers markets with their own Burke Organic Farm. Each CFM location is unique and develops according to the individual needs of the local communities they serve. We welcome CFM to our Golden Chamber team and our community.
How You Can Be a Part of the Golden Market
• Be a Weekly Vendor
• Showcase your Business* or Nonprofit* (Information available soon for 2017- Please check back soon!)
*If you don’t fit the requirements to be a weekly market vendor, the Golden Chamber is offering Golden based businesses the opportunity to participate in our 2017 Farmers Market as a one-time “Showcase” Booth. This is a completely FREE opportunity for you to “showcase” your business. Non-Chamber members are welcome to apply, but first choice will be given to Golden Chamber members.
Please Note: If your business is a restaurant, we ask that you do not bring any food samples as that could be a conflict for our Farmer’s Market vendors. However, please feel free to bring menus to give out or any other products suitable for a Farmers’ Market that will showcase your restaurant.
If you have any questions or need any further information, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you at our Farmers’ Market.
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash (no expandable leashes, please).
- Keep your dog under control and by your side at all times.
- Keep your dog away from produce and other food products (This means both head and tail ends).
- All dogs must be child and dog friendly to earn the right to shop at the Market.
- Not everyone is a dog lover, be considerate.
- Always clean up after your dog.